torstai 14. helmikuuta 2013

From the scrapbook

Because working on this stupid job is slowly killing me, I had to force myself to draw these. Last of the pics below was done last week, but I was so bored with it that I didn't bother to scan it first, and I was going to destroy it. Today I have absolutely nothing to do at the office, so what the hell. I guess I can include the failed one as well, to show that I'm just a human.



This was almost ok, but I lost interest before I was able to finish it

This was fun to draw at first, but then I screwed up the proportions and lost interest

I have no idea why I had done something as generic and boring as a gag based on bird poop.
Maybe because I was so bored. Or because I like birds. I actually enjoyed drawing this more than looking at it. But I'll share it, just to punish you.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti